The Minneapolis Airport Marriott is proud to be the host hotel for the Life Time Tri Minneapolis! Across the street from the Mall of America and conveniently close to our race site at Lake Nokomis Beach, the hotel offers an on-site restaurant (open 6:00 a.m. – midnight daily), indoor pool and whirlpool, state-of-the-art fitness center, two outdoor courtyards, and complimentary parking.
Life Time Tri Minneapolis participant perks
• Special discounted rate of $89 a night (available Friday, July 10, 2015 – Monday, July 13, 2015)
• Single and quad occupancy rooms offered
• Complimentary shuttle service to/from the MSP airport every 30 minutes
• Complimentary shuttle service to/from Mall of America every 30 minutes
• Complimentary internet access
Click here to reserve your room at the discounted rate today!
You may also contact a friendly Marriott Reservation Agent toll free at 1-800-228-9290 by Wednesday, June 24, 2015 to make a reservation via phone. Simply mention your Group Name (Life Time Fitness Minneapolis Triathlon) and dates of stay, and they will do the rest!
The Minneapolis Airport Marriott
2020 American Boulevard East
Bloomington, MN 55425
TriBike Transport (TBT) is providing trusted, economical, hassle-free service to your 2015 Life Time Tri Minneapolis. Reserve your space today!
Pack & Ship Bike Transport
TBT is offering Pack & Ship Bike Transport service to Life Time Tri Minneapolis athletes. You’re only responsible for dis-assembling and boxing your bike for outbound shipping and then re-assembly once your bike is returned home. They’ll handle the rest!
• Ship your bike from anywhere in the US - use the easy online reservation form to guarantee space for your bike.
• Drop your disassembled, boxed bike off at your neighborhood FedEx.
• TBT’s trained staff will receive your bike, rebuild it according to your markings and have it ready for you to ride for the race.
• Bike pick-up is at the on-site TBT corral, at or very near the Expo.
• Post-race, simply wheel your bike back to the TBT corral and they will disassemble, pack it safely and have it delivered to the address of your choice.
• Enjoy the same service and convenience from TriBike Transport that you’ve come to expect.
• Cost: $450 for round trip service within the continental U.S.
Celebrate your Life Time Tri Minneapolis finish, worry-free!
For more information please visit www.tribiketransport.com.
About TriBike Transport: Founded on the principle of stellar service, since 2004, TriBike Transport (TBT) has provided safe, stress-free and competitively priced round-trip bicycle transportation to triathlon and cycling events. Bicycles are transported fully-assembled, or with our new Pack & Ship Bike Transport service, via TBT's trusted partner shop network and professional drivers, easing the burden on athletes and allowing them to focus fully on their race preparations. For detailed information visit www.tribiketransport.com.