The Endurance House First-Timers' Program is an exclusive athlete-development partnership between the Life Time Tri Minneapolis and Endurance House Twin Cities. Our goals? To alleviate intimidation, build confidence and provide a smooth race experience for new triathletes. The idea launched at the 2014 Chicago Triathlon, with the program selling out in only a few weeks.
The new Minneapolis edition is limited to 100 total athletes enrolling in the Sprint or International distance races, on a first-come, first-served basis. Qualified participants receive complimentary educational opportunities, in-person training and race-weekend perks (listed below).
- MPLS Tri 101 Webinar with Race Director (March)
- Six-part, in-store triathlon clinic series (March-July, dates below)
- Written training program
- Live coaching support during the in-store clinic sessions
- Endurance House social runs and rides
- An amazing team to help you pick the right gear to match your needs
- A never-intimidating atmosphere to get honest answers to all of your questions
- Specials, sales and private shopping events exclusively for the First Timers’ Program
- Access to everything you need to comfortably swim, bike and run your way to your first finish line
- Private Course Talks, both in-store and on-site
- Dedicated race weekend Transition support
- Private Transition racks
- Private Swim Start
- Full Team Support over race weekend
IN-STORE EDUCATIONAL SESSIONS
Store staff and certified coaches will be on-hand for each of the below, 60-minute sessions:
- Wednesday, March 22, 7pm - Training Plans / Run
- Wednesday, April 12, 7pm - Bike
- Wednesday, May 3, 7pm - Swim
- Wednesday, May 24, 7pm - Transition
- Wednesday, June 14, 7pm - Gear
- Wednesday, July 5, 7pm - Race Prep
HOW TO ENROLL
The Endurance House First-Timers' Program is available on a first-come, first-served basis ONLY to athletes who will complete their first-ever outdoor triathlon at the Life Time Tri Minneapolis on Saturday, July 8. Ready to get your spot? Complete the following steps, and don't wait - this program will sell out by early February.
1.) Click the "Register Now" button above
2.) Choose either "International - Individual" or "Sprint - Individual" options
3.) Select "First-Timers' Program" within the Race Division question (note: this option will disappear once the program reaches 100 participants).
Qualifying individuals will be sent a confirmation email with further details. Unqualified individuals will be defaulted to their standard Age Group division. Register Today!
Need more details? Click here for more Endurance House program specifics.
Have questions? Contact us!
Endurance House Twin Cities:
3825 Cedar Grove Pkwy #110
Eagan, MN 55122
Phone: (651) 203-8030